Monthly Activity Report National Informatics Centre, Assam State Centre
Compiled by Tasiruddin Ahmed/ Aziza Yasmin with inputs from the concerned NIC State and
Reviewed and approved by Deepak Goswami, SIO, Assam.
• Assam State Centre
• Sh. Hemanta Kumar Saikia • Sh. Gautam Choudhury
• Sh. Chandragupta Dutta • Sh. Sandip Paul
• Ms. Hiranmayee Goswami • Sh. Dipam Kr. Baruah
1. Result Publishing: Higher Secondary results published on on 3-6-2012 on request from Assam
Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) . Class X results published on 15-6-2012 on request from Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA).
2. GovPIS: This is a Personnel Information System for IAS & ACS Officers; modifications
carried out and a Demo was given to the Principal Secretary (Personnel) on 28-6-2012.
3. AMIS: Accounts Management Information System launched for Karbi Anglong Autonomous
4. Disaster Management: Request received and development started for a Flood Reporting
Information System and a couple of Demos given to the Commissioner.
5. CPGRAMS: Central Public Grievance Redressal & Monitoring System (CPGRAMS)
customised and incorporated local languages like Bengali & Bodo for cituzen interfaces.
6. GMDA: Arranged Demos on 14th and 22nd June of Priasoft (from Guwahati) and Accounting
System (from Hyderabad) for Guwahati Jal Board.
7. Tax: Started development of new modules for Commissioner (Tax).
8. Scholarship Information is collected from Directorate of Higher Education, Directorate of
Secondary Education, Directorate of Madrasa Education, Directorate of Elementary Education, Directorate of Technical Education, Directorate of Medical Education and sent to NIC HQ for preparing business rules.
9. Websites: Received requests for developing website with dynamic content from Director of
Pension, Biodiversity Board & Social welfare.
1. Arranged a State level Workshop on Midday meal Portal for district-level education officers
during June 25-26, 2012 in collaboration with Directorate of Elementary Education and the concerned Division in NIC HQ. Smti Hiramani Goswami, TD worked as a resource person in the workshop from NIC.
11. VC: A total of 40 VCs held during the month. Notable ones initiated from Guwahati are:
● 02/06/2012 Hon ble Justice T.S. Thakur, Judge Supreme Court of India
addressed the gathering in Shillong and over VC to other N.E. States (all districts in Assam and GHC benches)
● 08/06/2012 Full Court meeeting of GHC with 9 district sites ● 11/06/2012 Full Court meeeting of GHC with 9 sites ● 12/06/2012 Full Court meeeting of GHC with 9 sites ● 13/06/2012 PCCF Discussed through VC with Forest officers at all districts (27) ● 13/06/2012 Full Court meeeting of GHC with 8 sites ● 15/06/2012 Full Court meeeting of GHC with 8 Benches ● 18/06/2012 Commissioner P & RD reviewed SECC2011 with all districts (27)● 20/06/2012 Chief Justice took Feedback through VC about different
notifications and circulars -- 8 district courts
● 21/06/2012 Chief Justice took Feedback through VC about different
notifications and circulars -- 8 district courts
● 22/06/2012 Demo of Accounting System from Hyderabad for Guwahati Jal
● 22/06/2012 VC on Various Court Related Issues with all GHC Benches ● 28/06/2012 VC on Judicial and Administrative Matter with GHC and 8 Benches
● Participated in the Review Meeting on 8-6-2012 of the Paliamentary
Standing Committee on e-Court, Service Delivery and Grievance Redressal.
● Received MoS (CIT) and DG, NIC at the airport on 18-6-2012 on their way
to Shillong for the Consultative Meeting with IT Ministers of NE States; DG NIC also dropped in at the State Centre the next day on his way back.
● Smti Hiramani Goswami, TD attended a Steering Committee Meeting to
discuss the modalities about launching of the Employment Exchange Portal as well as closing down of the first phase of activities on implementation of the Portal . Smti Hiramani Goswami, TD attended an Expert Committee meeting on Computerization of Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA) office on 28-06-12.
• District Centres • Baksa
Team Members• Sh. Satish Ch. Dev. Sarma
Team Members• Sh. Bijoy Mazumder• Sh. Ranjit Kumar Das
• Report Computerisation of Land Record(Dharitree): Dharitree is going on for the 3 circles of
Bongaigaon District. All the 3 circle offices are updated with new verson. • Computerisation of Sub-Registrar Offfice(E-Panjeeyan): E-Panjeeyan version 3 is going
smoothly • Election Works: Technical support to election branch for uploading photo through Electoral
Photo Roll. • Computersation of District Transport Office : DTO project is going on though VPN is down
due to modem problem. BSNL couldn’t provide modem due to unavailability at stock. Matter is informed to all concerned. • PDS Computerisation : PDS data entry for Bongaigaon Town and North Salmara is going on
through localy developed (MSACESS-SQLSERVER) package by Bongaigaon District Unit. Already PDS rural area data under Bongaigaon SDO(Sadar) have been uploaded in NOC, Server. • E-courts : E- court project is going smoothly • WEBSITE : The District Level Web-Site has been updated with new data. PDS allocations are
being uploaded. • NADRS project: Report is being submitted as per requirement regarding the present status of
works. • Bakijai Software is going smoothly for Bongaigaon and North Salmara Subdivision. • CONFONET: CONFONET Project is going on. • FLAGSHIP: Monthly report entry is going on under our supervision. • IDSP : IDSP project is going on. • Software Package for Land permission has been developed using ASP.NET and
SQLSERVER2008 • Others : Technical support to different branches of DC offices. • Cachar
Team Members• Sh. Kailash Kalita• Sh. Raman Pundir
Team Members• Sh. Deep Kamal Gohain• Sh. Pramod Kumar Nath
• Dima Hasao
• Goalpara DHARITREE: The new software of version 220.127.116.11 is updated at all Circles and database is also updated by running up to 10 scripts. Database is uploaded at FTP site. Preparing to change UPS batteries at all Circles Offices. ELECTION: Photo merging of Voters under Photo Electoral Roll (PER) system is going on. Updated control tables as per Commission’s guidelines. BLO registration has been completed. Various E-Roll reports have been generated. Installed new PER software and arranging network to altogether 20 no of clients connected to the server. 60% of Photo merging is completed. E-COURT: The E-Court Project at District Judiciary, Goalpara, is going on. All 8(eight) courts are now running CIS. The court website is updated BAHAN & SARATHI: Visited District Transport Office for supervision of the Project and found that the project is running smoothly. E-PANJEEYAN: The new version (3-30.12.2011) software is installed at both the SROs at Goalpara (HQ) and Lakhipur. E-Panjeeyan is running at both SROs. FLAGSHIP: Monthly Physical & Financial progress of some State as well as Central sponsor schemes of various departments have been uploaded in the site
SMALL TEA GROWERS: Installed S/W and imported databases. Data entry of total 44-STG
have been completed and sent the database to NIC, State Unit. E-DISTRICT: At present 8 numbers of services are providing through e-District project. NIC Goalpara district unit is providing continuous support to District Administration for smooth functioning of the project. SUPPORT TO DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION: Supporting District Administration in many ways such as sending and receiving mails, looking after the H/W & S/W installed at the DC establishment. Internet connectivity to DC, ADCs from the district NIC centre. Prepared various report as directed by Deputy Commissioner. 20-POINT PROGRAMME: Updating monthly 20-Point Programme database and sending report to the Planning & Development Department of Assam PDS: Monthly allotment of PDS items have been prepared and uploaded in the district website . LAND SALE PROPOSALS: Revenue Circle wise daily Land Sale Proposals under Goalpara district have been uploaded in the district website RURAL DEVELOPMENT: Providing technical guidance regarding MIS of MGNREGA of the district and Panchayat wise photographs have been uploaded in the district website
SECC ASSAM, 2011: Enumeration is going on in all 1905 Enumeration Block (EB) under 5 Charge Centres of Goalpara district. NADRS: WEBSITE: District Official Website is updated frequently and some new features have been included in the website. Page for PDS has been redesigned. Website of Sainik School (A premier school of NDA aspiration), Goalpara, has also been redesigned. VIDEO CONFERENCE: Attended VC (internal or external) conducted in the month of Feb’2012 by various State or Central Government Departments.
• Golaghat Dharitree: Support provided to circle offices for smooth functioning of the Dharitree project. Transport Project: Support provided DTO office. E-Panjeeyan: Support provided to TSPs for smooth functioning of the project. Election: Support provided to Election office for implementing Photo electoral Role. Food & Civil Supply: Uploaded sub-allocation orders of PDS controlled commodities in district website. E-court project: Provided necessary support to system officer. Video Conference: Video conference sessions taken by secretaries of various departments have been smoothly conducted. • Misc. Activities: Technical support provided to DC's office, mails transmitted on behalf of DC, mails transmitted on behalf of SSA, Assam etc. • Hailakandi
• Report not received. • Jorhat
Team Members• Sh. Pranjal Bezbaruah• Sh. Arun Ch. Dutta
• Kamrup Metro
Team Members• Sh. Bidyut Ranjan Gohain• Ms Barnali Patgiri
• Karbi Anglong
Team Members• Sh. Subir Kr. Nandi• Sh. Ranjan Jyoti Barman
Team Member• Sh. Shyamal Das• Sh. Bibekananda Maity
Team Members• Sh. Mithun Mukherjee• Sh. Gautam Ch. Deva
• E-Governance project: All in-house developed application software developed in ASP.NET,
ASP, PHP along with MySQL, SQL SERVER 2008 platform, has been commissioned in central 2 layer server module (database and application server). Necessary minute customisation and enhancement for Hospital Management System (V2.0) has been delivered at Morigaon Civil Hospital as per feedback given by DIO, Morigaon. • MDM-MIS and PDS Computerisation: Necessary measures have been taken for new MDM-MIS
computerisation. All relevant records for PDS computerisation have been prepared.
• ICT support to District Administration:: ICT support to District Administration, other State
Government departments, Circle offices for Dharitree operationalisation, Election Office for Photo Electoral Roll/2012, Dist Agriculture Dept, Dist Fishery dept and allied dept for implementation of NeGP-A, DTO for Transport project, SRO for implementation of new computerised SRO, District Veterinary dept for NADRS, Judge Court for E-Court Project, Zilla Parishad for NSAP report compilation, CSCs, SHGs, have been continuously provided.
• Project implementation/introduction at District: A concept note on 'Election System Automation'
Team Members• Sh. Arabinda Dutta• Sh. Pranab Jyoti Maral
Team Members• Sh. Kamal Sharma• Sh. Jayanta Kr. Deka
Team Members• Sh. Kamruz Zaman• Sh. Amorjyoti Lahon
Team Members• Sh. Anup Kr. Baruah• Sh. Abhijit Kakoty
• Sh. Deepak Kumar Gohain• Sh. Khalid Mahmood
Team Members• Sh. Bani Kanta Bharali• Sh. Bimolendu Sarkar
Three Good Things Happiness Interventions That Work: The First Results by Martin E. P. Seligman, Ph.D. 4th May 2004 We now have evidence to suggest that counting your blessings, using your strengths regularly, and expressing gratitude can increase happiness and reduce depression. The Mission and the Method The mission of Positive Psychology, put simply, is to increase the tot