Departure Date: Every Fri for 5/6 Day tour,
Every Thu/ Fri for 7 Day tour
• Overnight at downtown Richmond hotels, shopping and restaurants nearby
• Included admission to Banff Sulphur Mountain Hot Springs and Banff National
• Ample time to visit Banff downtown, enjoy shopping and leisure
• Enjoy the lunch at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel (Meal Plan only)
Departure Date: Every Fri for 5/6 Day tour, Every Thu/ Fri for 7 Day tour Incl. B/F Day 01 : Hometown - Vancouver/Seattle
A) Arrive in Vancouver Airport and meet at domestic arrival claim belt #2. Transfer
to Hotel. (Free Vancouver City Tour for travelers who arrive before 12 noon) City Tour includes visit the second largest Chinatown in North America, visit the first ”Steam Whistle Clock” in the world at Gastown and 2010 Olympic cauldron site, Canada Place, Stanley Park, etc.
B) Arrive in Seattle Airport and immediately start the half day Seattle City tour,
including the famous spot of Space Needle (Admission Fee not included); pass Chinatown, and arrive Vancouver in the late afternoon. (Please arrange flight arrive Seattle airport before 12:00 noon) Overnight at Choice of A or B Hotel
Day 02 : Vancouver - Merritt - Kelowna - Vernon (*L/*D)
Early departure from Vancouver, travel through Fraser Valley towards Merritt. After lunch at Merritt, continue to Kelowna, a well known city for its fruit orchards, such as cherries and peaches. Take photos at Lake Okanagan, which is famous for its legendary story and search for the lake monster “Ogopogo”. Visit the winery to learn the basic of wine making along with some tasting of Canadian wines and “Ice Wine”. Taste different varieties of honey while visiting the bee farm in Vernon. In the evening, transfer to hotel after dinner. Overnight at Vernon PRESTIGE HOTEL or similar
Day 03 : Vernon – Lake Louise – Bow River Falls – Banff (*B/*L/*D)
After breakfast, depart from Vernon, passing through Mt. Revelstoke National Park and Glacier National Park to the Rockies. Then pass by Yoho National Park, Great Divide and province boundary, arriving at Banff National Park where we will be impressed by the panoramic view of Lake Louise. We can also enjoy a stroll along the lake side and take some pictures. Enjoy an atmospheric lunch at Chateau Lake Louise. After lunch, continue our journey to the European style town Banff and Bow River where Marilyn Monroe filmed the 1953 “River of No Return”. Overnight in Banff, where we may enjoy some shopping. Overnight at BANFF INN or similar
Day 04 : Banff – Roger’s Pass – Last Spike – Salmon Arm (*B/*L/*D)
After breakfast, depart from Banff via Roger’s Pass, which was built in 1885. After lunch, we will begin our return trip to British Columbia, passing Golden and having a visit to the “Last Spike”, which is the transcontinental railway, connects the east and west. To end our day we enjoy dinner in Salmon Arm. Overnight at Salmon Arm COMFORT INN & SUITE or similar
Day 05 : Salmon Arm - Kamloops – Vancouver (B/*L)
We leave Salmon Arm after breakfast and drive to Kamloops. In Kamloops, visit the Ginseng plantation to learn the planting and selection of ginseng as well as to taste ginseng tea. After lunch we will return to Vancouver, ending our Rocky Mountains tour. Then transfer to Airport for your return flight. For those departing from Vancouver Airport, please arrange flight after 9 pm. Those leaving from Seattle will be dropped off at Seattle Airport.
Overnight at choice of A or B Hotel. (Good for 6/7 Days tour) 5 Days tour ends, 6 Days tour continues 6 Days Tour Day 06 : Vancouver / Seattle – Hometown
A) For In-Out Vancouver passengers, after a half day Vancouver City Tour (if not
join on the 1st day), transfer to Vancouver Airport for your return flight. Please arrange flight after 3:30pm.
B) For In-Out Seattle passengers, direct transfer to Seattle Airport for your return
flight, no complimentary Vancouver City Tour. Please arrange flight after 3:30pm.
Overnight at choice of A or B Hotel. (Good for 6/7 Days tour) 6 Days tour ends, 7 Days tour continues 7 Days Tour Day 07 : Victoria One Day Tour Incl. BC Ferry fee and admission to Butchart Gardens) Early morning, take the BC Ferries across the Strait of Georgia to Vancouver Island. After arriving, visit Butchart Gardens, Onward to Chinatown, Victoria inner harbour, the Centennial Square and the BC Provincial Parliament building. Visit the Beacon Hill Park at Pacific Coast and the Starting point Landmark of the Earth’s longest highway (Trans-Canada Highway) (MILE ZERO). Then take the ferry back to Vancouver. Overnight at choice of A or B Hotel.
Day 07 : Vancouver / Seattle – Hometown
Transfer to Vancouver or Seattle airport for your return flight to hometown. (Please also refer to Day 6 itinerary Vancouver / Seattle – Hometown of 6 Days tour)
1. Seating will be arranged everyday. 2. Limited to one medium suitcase and one carry-on luggage per person. 3. Recommend comfortable clothing, part of the hotel has a swimming pool, please bring swimwear. 4. No refund available on departure date and/or after the tour has commenced. 5. It is advisable for all passengers to purchase travel insurance for protection assurances. 6. Valid travel documents and passport required. (Inbound tourists required Canada Visa and return ticket). Tour cost includes:
1) Tour guide 2) Tour coach 3) Hotel accommodation Tour cost excludes:
1) Self paid - admission as per itinerary 2) Meals 3) Gratuities to tour guide & driver (total $8 per person per day) 4) All personal expenses
Terms & conditions:
1) Subject to the coach’s operating insurance terms & conditions for any injury caused by
an accident during the itinerary. Our Tour Operator is not responsible for any injury liability caused by accident.
2) It is advisable for all passengers to purchase travel insurance for protection assurances. 3) 100% non-refundable within 14 days of departure. Remarks：
1) For tours departing Dec 27 & Dec 28, an additional of USD30 per person will be
applied for 1st & 2nd pax due to Peak Season hotel surcharge. (Exception for 3rd & 4th pax sharing same room)
2) In/Out SEATTLE surcharge $50 one way per guest. **Pax who pays the tour fee in full at least 30 days before departure can enjoy 50% discount on the surcharge.
La terapia farmacologica della fibromialgia Pharmacological treatment of fibromyalgia M. Cazzola1, P. Sarzi-Puttini2, D. Buskila3, F. Atzeni2 1U.O. Medicina Riabilitativa, Azienda Ospedaliera “Ospedale di Circolo” di Busto Arsizio, Presidio di Saronno (VA); 2U.O. Reumatologia, Azienda Ospedaliera “L. Sacco”, Milano; 3Dipartimento di Medicina H, Soroka Medical Center, Beer S
Material Safety Data Sheet Order Number Customer Number Section 1. Chemical Product and Company Identification Common Name Doxycycline, Hydrochloride Catalog # Supplier In Case of Call Chemtrec® Emergency (800)424-9300 (within U.S.A.) (703)527-3887 (outside U.S.A.) (858)450-5558/(800)854-3417FAX: (858)453-3552D O X Y C Y C L I N E , H Y D R O C H L O R