CONSENT AND DISCLOSURE FORM
Exploration Place, Inc.
Participant’s Name _______________________________________________________ Birth Date____________________
Parent/Guardian Name_____________________________________________________ Sex M F (circle one)
Address_____________________________________________ City________________ State ________ Zip Code_________
Day Phone _______________________________________Alternate Phone _______________________________________
Person to notify in case of emergency, other than above: Name________________________________________________
Day Phone _______________________________________ Alternate Phone _______________________________________
Name of Family Physician __________________________________ Phone # ______________________________________
1. Does participant have any significant illness or disability that would in any way prevent or limit full participation in camp activities? _____ yes ______ no. If yes, please explain __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2. Please check if participant has or has had any of the following:
_____ diabetes _____ epilepsy _____ kidney problems
_____ rheumatic fever _____ tuberculosis _____ other
3. Has participant had any other significant illnesses, injuries, or surgeries? _____ yes ____ no. If yes, please explain.
4. What routine medications and their dosages does the participant take?
5. Please list the date of the last immunization for: Tetanus________________ MMR____________ Chicken pox_______
6. Is participant allergic to any medication? ____ yes _____ no. If yes, please list ________________________________
7. Does participant have any other allergies? _____ yes ____ no. If yes, please list _______________________________
8. My child may be given the following over-the-counter medications if my child needs them, without contacting me:
Acetaminophen (generic Tylenol) ________
Antihistamine (generic Benadryl) _____________
Ibuprofen (generic Motrin) _____________
Antacid (generic Tums, Pepto-Bismol, etc) ______
Dimenhydrinate (generic Dramamine) ________
9. Does participant have any dietary restrictions? ____ yes _____ no. If yes, please list:
HOLD HARMLESS AND RELEASE
By signing this document, I hereby authorize the use of the information on this form for medical treatment
of the participant, and I authorize the release of this information to the named insurance company as
needed, in presenting any claim for benefits. I have the right to revoke this consent at any time except
where Exploration Place, Inc. has already used or disclosed such health information in reliance on this
I am aware of all the inherent damages and risks involved in this Exploration Place, Inc. program including:
bodily injury, sprains, fractures, dislocations, lacerations, concussions, skin disease, eye, head, neck or
back injuries, or death. I give the participant the permission to participate in all activities of this program.
I understand that Exploration Place, Inc. does not provide any Accident or Medical Insurance and that I am
required to provide any medical insurance for the participant. I agree to be financially responsible for all
medical expenses whatsoever.
I agree, on behalf of myself, the participant, my assigns, executors and heirs, to release, indemnify and
hold harmless Exploration Place, Inc. and its directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all
, damage, or claim of any nature arising out of or in any way related to the participant’s
participation in this program, except claims or losses caused by the sole gross negligence of Exploration
5. I understand this Agreement to be a Release of all claims and causes of action for participant’s injury or
death or damage to participant’s property that occurs while participating in the described activity and it
obligates me to indemnify the parties named for any liability for injury or death of any person and damage
to property caused by the participant’s negligent or intentional act or omission.
Parent’s Signature ___________________________________________ Date _____________________________________
The participant has Health Insurance yes
*If yes, please include a copy of the front and back of the card.
CONSENT FOR TREATMENT OF A MINOR
I hereby give my consent for treatment of
This authorization covers initial first aid provided by Exploration Place staff, or any medical procedure, which may be
deemed advisable by a licensed medical physician, including emergency medical attention and treatment. The
undersigned verify that the above health insurance billing information is true and correct to the best of his/her
______________________________________ _________________________ __________________________
Signature of person authorized to give consent Relationship to Participant Date
Address (if different than Participant’s)
B) PNCDI Projects – Socio-economic research (CERES) Project 14 C4-55 - The impact of active employment programmes in the Romanian socio-economic context Phase IV: Evaluation of active employment programmes’ impact. Dissemination. Final The study and impact evaluation of the active employment programmes in Romania was a demand of the National Agency for Employment. The necessit
THE PATHOLASE PINPOINT ™ FOOTLASER ™ The Newest and Safest Treatment in the Fight against Toenail Fungus BY PEDRAM HENDIZADEH D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S. Have you ever suffered from toenail fungus? Are you embarrassedto go to the nail salon or go to the beach with friends or family albecause of the appearance of your nails? Have you tried med-ications, only to be frustrated when n