C U R R I C U L U M V I T A E FULL NAME: DR. ALFRED M.E. NABURI
Tel/Fax ++255-27-2753702/2750330 RDTC. DATE OF BIRTH 26th June, 1958 PLACE OF BIRTH Koboko North Village, Nasai Ward, Livishi Division, Siha District, Kilimanjaro region, Tanzania. NATIONALITY Tanzanian MARITAL STATUS Married with two children QUALIFICATIONS
- Master of Public Health - KCM College of the Tumaini University, November 2006. - Advanced Diploma in Dermato-Venereology – MUCHS of the University of Dar Es Salaam 1994- Advanced Diploma in Clinical Medicine – of the Ministry of Health, Tanzania, 2000. - Certificate in Clinical Skills Training and Assessment Workshop KCM Collage in collaboration
With RUNMC, Nijmegen 2nd to 4th November, 2009 Moshi Tanzania
-Certificate in Advances in Tropical Medicine. Regional course sponsored by American Academy
Of Dermatology- RDTC at KCMC, Moshi, Tanzania. January 19-21, 2008.
- Certificate in Clinical Skills Training – KCM College, 2007- Certificate in Adult HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment supplementary training course – sponsored by
Project HEART in conjunction with the University of California, San Fransiscoand The Elizabeth Glaser Paediatric Foundation, Moshi, Tanzania 21-24 June, 2005.
- Certificate in Evidence-Based Dermatology Course – Postgraduate Education Centre,
Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham-U.K, 2005.
- Certificate in HIV/AIDS Patient Management and Monitoring sponsored by
Rapid Funding Envelope – KCMC, 2004.
- Certificate in Computer skills – Kilimanjaro Computer Centre, Moshi, Tanzania, 1998- Certificate in STD Syndromic Management – AMREF, Mwanza, Tanzania, 1996. - Diploma in Clinical Medicine – of the Ministry of Health, Tanzania, 1981. - Certificate in National Service – JKT camps, Tanzania, 1982. - Ordinary level of Education - Moshi Secondary School, Tanzania, 1977. OTHER COURSES/SEMINARS ATTENDED
- 14th Regional Dermatology Training Centres International CME Conference and Graduates
reunion (on annual basis since1994) January 14th -17th, 2009 - KCMC, Moshi.
-74th KCMC Postgraduate seminar on Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) including
HIV/AIDS, on 29th -31st October, 2008 - KCMC, Moshi.
- Tanzania Public Health Association seminar- White Sands Hotel, Dar-es-salam, 2006. - Moshi Infertility Study Conference – KCMC Moshi August 5, 2005- Objectively Structured Clinical Examination skills seminar – KCM College, March, 2002. - 62nd Post-Graduate Seminar on Update on common skin diseases and STIs including
- TUGHE; Organisation and recruitment – KNCU, Moshi, 2002- Programme for community exchange; Traditional healers, People Living with AIDS,
Home Based Care givers and Modern Doctors – Tanga, Arusha, Moshi, 2001
- Histopathology Conference – KCMC, Moshi, 2001- Traditional Medicine Seminar; bridging the gap – KCMC, Moshi, 1997- Health Systems Research Workshop – KCMC, Moshi, 1997- Inauguration of RDTC building; scientific meeting – KCMC, Moshi, 1997- TPHA; Population, Environment and Health in Tanzania towards the 21st Century SUA,
- AMREF/Implementing agencies of HIV/AIDS/STD High transmission areas Intervention;
Annual co-ordination and counseling workshop, Kunduchi Beach Hotel, Dar-Es-Salaam, 1996
- KCMC Silver jubilee scientific meeting – KCMC, Moshi, 1996- 44th Post graduate Seminar on STD’s/AIDS – KCMC, Moshi, 1994- 43rd Post graduate Seminar on skin diseases – KCMC, Moshi, 1993- 1st Kenya HIV/AIDS/STD Conference – KICC, Nairobi, 1993- Tanzania Norwegian AIDS Project research assistants training – MUTAN, Moshi, 1991- Primary Health Care Programme for heads of church health institutions – Maua convent, Moshi,
- Civil registration project – registrars of live births and deaths – Kibosho Hospital, Moshi, 1985- Essential Drugs Programme for rural health workers – Mawenzi Regional Hosp. Moshi, 1983
Herpes Zoster and HIV Infection in Tanzania. - International Journal of STD and AIDS2000: 11:254-256.
The use of Ivermectin in Controlling an Outbreak of scabies in a prison. - British Journal of
Dermatology 2000; 143: 520-523 (Co-author).
Teaching Aids at Low Cost; in Swahili language, i. Eczema (Ukurutu). Personal Communications
Syndromic approach in managing genital discharges: the pros and cons. A paper presented atthe74th KCMC Postgraduate seminar on Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) includingHIV/AIDS, on 29th -31st October, 2008 - KCMC, Moshi
RDTC at KCMC based Albino Programme – An ongoing challenge. A paper presented at the12th International Continuous Medical Education conference and RDTC graduates reunion,KCMC, Moshi, 2007.
The magnitude of sun damage in amongst albinos, registered in the Regional DermatologyTraining Centre Community Outreach Skin Care Programme, Moshi, Tanzania:A dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Degree of Master ofPublic Health (MPH) of Tumaini University, Tanzania, 2006
.Albinism: Intervention –a paper presented at the 62 Post Graduate Seminar-KCMC, Moshi,.2003
The impact of cost sharing and drug Capitalization on the utilization of Medical Services inKilimanjaro region, Tanzania 1990-1999: Research project report submitted to fulfill the awardof Advanced Diploma in Clinical Medicine of the Ministry of Health Tanzania, 2000.
Financial Implications among patients with common skin diseases from Siha rural area,attending Hai District Hospital and KCMC skin clinic, Moshi, Tanzania. Research Projectreport submitted to fulfill the award of Advanced Diploma in Dermato-Venereology, of theUniversity of Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania. 1993
DATE OF FIRST APPOINTMENT DATE OF CONFIRMATION PRESENT DESIGNATION AND SALARY SCALE
Senior Assistant Medical Officer – [(i) Public Health. (ii)Dermato-Venereology]. DATE OF APPOINTMENT TO PRESENT GRADE WORK EXPERIENCE i. KCM COLLEGE OF THE TUMAINI UNIVERSITY July 2009 – ASSISTANT LECTURER [(i)Public Health. (ii) Dermato-Venereology] DEC 2006 – TUTORIAL ASSISTANT [(i) Public Health (ii) Dermato-Venereology] JUNE 2006 –TUTOR I ii. MINISTRY OF HEALTH TRAINING – RDTC at KCMC. 2006 – to date: Senior Assistant Medical Officer; [(i.) Public Health Specialist. (ii.) Dermato- Venereology Officer] - Dermato -venereology Officer’s Teacher, RDTC (MUHAS) - Care and treatment of Dermato-Venereology patients - HIV/AIDS patient’s management and monitoring - Adult HIV/AIDS care and treatment - Manager,-RDTC based Albino Care Programme; under The RDTC at KCMC.
2004 - 2006: Assistant Medical Officer I - Dermato-Venereology;
- Dermato -venereology Officer’s Teacher, RDTC (MUCHS)- Care and treatment of Dermato-Venereology patients- HIV/AIDS patient’s management and monitoring- Adult HIV/AIDS care and treatment- RDTC based Albino Programme Manager under the RDTC at KCMC.
2001 - 2004: Assistant Medical Officer II – Dermato-Venereology,
- involved in HIV/AIDS Patients Management- Dermato -venereology Officer’s Teacher, RDTC.at KCMC- Albino Programme Manager under the RDTC at KCMC.
N: B Licensed Medical Practioner- Certificate of registration Number 1082 dated 9 June, 2003. 1996 - 2001: Clinical Officer I - Dermato-Venereology
- Dermato –Venereology Officer Teacher,
- Albino Programme Manager under the RDTC at KCMC.
1995 – 1996: Clinical Officer III - Dermato-Venereology.
- Dermato-Venereology Officer’s tutor,- STD Co-ordinator - Good Samaritan Foundation (GSF)/AMREF STD/HIV/AIDSHigh Transmission Areas (HTA) Intervention Project. iii. MINISTRY OF HEALTH – CURATIVE SERVICES.
1994 – 1995: Clinical Officer III - Dermato-Venereology.
1991 – 1992: Clinical Officer III and Research Assistant. iv. MINISTRY OF HEALTH/ DIOCESE OF MOSHI – SECONDED STAFF
1986 – 1991: Clinical Officer III and Incharge. 1981 – 1986: Clinical Officer IV. 1981
PRESENT STATION Ministry of Health and Social Welfare – Training Department Regional Dermatology Training Centre (incorporating the Department of Dermato-Venereology) at KCMC Moshi; which is under the Institute of Allied Health Sciences, Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences, Dar-es salaam, Tanzania. FILE NUMBERS MOH
GACETA OFICIAL DEL ESTADO PLURINACIONAL DE BOLIVIA DECRETO SUPREMO N° 28473 EDUARDO RODRIGUEZ VELTZE PRESIDENTE CONSTITUCIONAL DE LA REPUBLICA CONSIDERANDO: Que el Gobierno Nacional ha decidido desarrollar la exploración, explotación, fundición, industrialización, transporte y comercialización para el aprovechamiento de los recursos minerales del yacimiento del Mutún, u
O SISTEMA RENINA-ANGIOTENSINA-ALDOSTERONA Classicamente, o sistema renina-angiotensina-aldosterona (S-RAA) é descrito como um eixo endócrino no qual cada componente de uma cascata é produzido por diferentes órgãos, um arranjo que é exemplo de interação de vários sistemas orgânicos, engajados todos na luta para manter a estabilidade hemodinâmica. Teleologicamente, pode-se afirmar q