If there is a free courier, the order is delivered on the day of the order or the next day. You can specify the delivery time of the order cialis australia Clear work, respectful attitude to the buyer, timely delivery.
Family Disaster Plan
Is your family prepared for a weather emergency?
SafeSide® is designed to raise awareness of the
importance of disaster preparedness by providing
you with tools to protect and prepare yourself and
Home Address _____________________________
your family for severe weather events.
City__________________ State _____ Zip ______
Tip: Make several copies of this form and complete a new one each season (pertinent information may change).
Phone (_____)_____________ Email ___________Number in Household _____
Family Action Plan
• Decide where to go if at home, school, work, outdoors or in a car when a weather warning is
issued. You may need to designate different places for different weather events. Update these
plans as seasons change, every school year, and if school or employment changes.
• Agree upon a place to meet if separated during a severe weather emergency.
If we are separated during a severe weather emergency, our designated meeting place is:
Family Communication Plan
• Designate a friend or relative outside of the area as your contact in the event you are separated
from one another during a severe weather emergency.
Family Evacuation Plan
• Îf your area is vulnerable to weather extremes that would require actual evacuation of your area,
get a good map and plan various evacuation routes, avoiding low lying areas. Conduct several
The evacuation route we take in case of a weather emergency:
Family Disaster Supplies Kit:
• A disaster supplies kit should be assembled and kept in one designated place in the home. It is
also advised that you keep a duplicate kit in your car. Kits should be stocked with everything you
and your family will need in the event of a weather emergency.
• Perishable contents should be changed or replenished every six months.
Essentials are assembled in ____ kit(s) kept in:
Family Disaster Supplies Kit Checklist:
Perishable Items last checked ___/___/___
Use this CHECK LIST for kit essential items below.
(Do not include candles, which cause more fires after a disaster than anything else)
• 3 gallons per person, minimum, in a food-grade, plastic container
o FOOD — Minimum 3-day supply of non-perishable food
o FIRST AID KIT — Including prescription and non-prescription medicines
• Aspirin or non-aspirin pain reliever
• Shut-off wrench to turn off house gas and water
• Map of the area (for location shelters)
o SPECIAL NEED ITEMS for infants, elderly and pets
• Family pets: Be sure that your pets have current identification tags and make arrangements for a
safe place to take your pets if severe weather strikes (most disaster shelters do not allow pets.
For more disaster information on keeping pets safe, visit www.redcross.org/disaster/safety/pets.html
• One complete change of clothing and sturdy shoes per person
o IMPORTANT FAMILY PAPERS in a water and fire proof container
• Copy of insurance policies, deeds, stocks, passports, birth certificates
• Post your family disaster plans in a highly visible central location in your home.
• Review the plans with your family to make sure everyone understands their respective roles
in the event of a weather emergency.
Catálogo de Grupos de Investigación Centro de Innovación e Transferencia de Tecnoloxía Profolio of Researchers and Research Teams ANIMAL HEALTH RESEARCH: GALICIA Department: Contact: Díez Baños, Pablo Telf.982-285900 Ext.:22100Fax: 982-252195 Center of Innovation and Thecnology Transfer Research field - Epidemiological studies for animal diseases control- Bov
FRIMÄRKEN 18141. SVERIGE POSTENS FÖRSEGLADE KILOVAROR 1942 3500:- 18142. -"- 1943 3500:- 18143. -"- 1944 3500:- 18144. -"- 1966 500:- 18145. -"- 1967 500:- 18146. -"- 1973 500:- 18147. -"- FRIMÄRKSHJÄLPEN 1978 400:- 18148. -"- FRIMÄRKSHJÄLPEN 1979 400:- 18149. -"- 1980 400:- 18150. 100 RULLE MED TRE KRONER NR. 291 85 ÖRE GRÖN 150:- SVNSKA FRIMÄRKS