Family Disaster Plan
Is your family prepared for a weather emergency?
SafeSide® is designed to raise awareness of the
importance of disaster preparedness by providing
you with tools to protect and prepare yourself and
Home Address _____________________________
your family for severe weather events.
City__________________ State _____ Zip ______
Tip: Make several copies of this form and complete a new one each season (pertinent information may change).
Phone (_____)_____________ Email ___________Number in Household _____
Family Action Plan
• Decide where to go if at home, school, work, outdoors or in a car when a weather warning is
issued. You may need to designate different places for different weather events. Update these
plans as seasons change, every school year, and if school or employment changes.
• Agree upon a place to meet if separated during a severe weather emergency.
If we are separated during a severe weather emergency, our designated meeting place is:
Family Communication Plan
• Designate a friend or relative outside of the area as your contact in the event you are separated
from one another during a severe weather emergency.
Family Evacuation Plan
• Îf your area is vulnerable to weather extremes that would require actual evacuation of your area,
get a good map and plan various evacuation routes, avoiding low lying areas. Conduct several
The evacuation route we take in case of a weather emergency:
Family Disaster Supplies Kit:
• A disaster supplies kit should be assembled and kept in one designated place in the home. It is
also advised that you keep a duplicate kit in your car. Kits should be stocked with everything you
and your family will need in the event of a weather emergency.
• Perishable contents should be changed or replenished every six months.
Essentials are assembled in ____ kit(s) kept in:
Family Disaster Supplies Kit Checklist:
Perishable Items last checked ___/___/___
Use this CHECK LIST for kit essential items below.
(Do not include candles, which cause more fires after a disaster than anything else)
• 3 gallons per person, minimum, in a food-grade, plastic container
o FOOD — Minimum 3-day supply of non-perishable food
o FIRST AID KIT — Including prescription and non-prescription medicines
• Aspirin or non-aspirin pain reliever
• Shut-off wrench to turn off house gas and water
• Map of the area (for location shelters)
o SPECIAL NEED ITEMS for infants, elderly and pets
• Family pets: Be sure that your pets have current identification tags and make arrangements for a
safe place to take your pets if severe weather strikes (most disaster shelters do not allow pets.
For more disaster information on keeping pets safe, visit www.redcross.org/disaster/safety/pets.html
• One complete change of clothing and sturdy shoes per person
o IMPORTANT FAMILY PAPERS in a water and fire proof container
• Copy of insurance policies, deeds, stocks, passports, birth certificates
• Post your family disaster plans in a highly visible central location in your home.
• Review the plans with your family to make sure everyone understands their respective roles
in the event of a weather emergency.
Catálogo de Grupos de Investigación Centro de Innovación e Transferencia de Tecnoloxía Profolio of Researchers and Research Teams ANIMAL HEALTH RESEARCH: GALICIA Department: Contact: Díez Baños, Pablo Telf.982-285900 Ext.:22100Fax: 982-252195 Center of Innovation and Thecnology Transfer Research field - Epidemiological studies for animal diseases control- Bov
FRIMÄRKEN 18141. SVERIGE POSTENS FÖRSEGLADE KILOVAROR 1942 3500:- 18142. -"- 1943 3500:- 18143. -"- 1944 3500:- 18144. -"- 1966 500:- 18145. -"- 1967 500:- 18146. -"- 1973 500:- 18147. -"- FRIMÄRKSHJÄLPEN 1978 400:- 18148. -"- FRIMÄRKSHJÄLPEN 1979 400:- 18149. -"- 1980 400:- 18150. 100 RULLE MED TRE KRONER NR. 291 85 ÖRE GRÖN 150:- SVNSKA FRIMÄRKS