1. Who is Massimo Bergamin? 2. What is his challenge? 3. Name a few types of coffee. 4. What are the tricks of the trade that Massimo shows his staff? 5. Name the coffee chains in the Strand. 6. What is the Strand? 7. Why is this a flagship location? 8. What is the new role of coffee in Britain? 9. How does television influence the popularity of coffee shops? 10.What kind of heaven do the coffee shops offer?
1. Which are the 4 biggest coffee chains and how many stores do they each
2. Who are Gerry Ford and Bobby Hashemi? In what ways are they different
3. Describe the popularity of tea in the past. 4. What kind of people went to coffee bars in the past? 5. When did instant coffee become really popular with the British? 6. Describe the coffee making process in ‘Not the 9 o’clock news’.
1. Where and when did Starbucks become popular? 2. When was the first coffee bar opened in the UK? What was it called?
3. Why does Gerry Ford compare the coffee bars to the gold rush? 4. Describe Howard Schultz’ concept for a coffee bar. 5. What was the “quick route” Starbucks chose to enter the UK market? 6. How much money did Ali and Scott Svenson make with the take-over? 7. In what respects did the UK coffee market change for ever with the arrival
8. Explain the key principle of roll-out? 9. Explain “Starbucks caffeine-fuelled monopoly game”. 10. What was the result of the roll-out of Starbucks for the other coffee companies? 11. Starbucks were accused of using their muscle to unfairly squeeze out the competition. Could you describe this process? 12. What does the president of Starbucks mean when he talks about the “tall poppy syndrome’?
1. Why does Starbucks get attacked by demonstrators? 2. What has Starbucks done in order to appease the critics? 3. Who is Richard Simpson? Why was he against the opening of a new
Starbucks in Primrose Hill? Was he successful?
4. Describe the difficulties faced by the independents. 5. Explain in your own words “a market as tightly packed as coffee”. 6. Which was the first coffee shop to be opened on the Strand? What
1. What is the first action Caffè Nero has to take to cut back costs? Why is this
2. Describe the formula that Gerry Ford claims to adhere to for his shops? 3. Bobby Hashime is visiting his coffee Republic on the Strand. What are his
and the shop manager’s conclusion on the competition?
4. What is meant by the New Year’s hangover that Costa is suffering from? 5. Roll-out and market share are not the only important factors that determine
the success of a chain. What else is important?
6. Who is Louie Salvoni? Is he happy with the quality of coffee being offered in
7. What is his verdict on the coffee being offered in Caffè Nero, Starbucks and
8. What sort of treatment does he receive at Starbucks? 9. What does Starbucks’ future look like according to Peter Maslen?
10. What are Gerry Ford’s and Bobby Hashemi’s plans for the
11. Mike Tye mentions “when the dust settles….”. What does he refer to? 12. What will be the outcome of the war between the Cappuccino Kings according to the retail analyst?
LIJST MET VERGOEDINGSLIMIETEN PER EENHEID PER GESELECTEERD PRK CLUSTER14753367 ACETYLSALICYLZUUR CARDIO CF DISP TABLET 80MG15180514 ALFUZOSINE HCL MYLAN RETARD TABLET MVA 10MG14739402 AMIODARON HCL ACTAVIS TABLET 200MG15735508 AMITRIPTYLINE HCL APOTEX TABLET 25MG15218821 AMLODIPINE SANDOZ TABLET 5MG (ALS BESILAAT)14562669 AMOXI/CLAV MYLAN PDR V SUSP 250/62,5MG/5ML14562677 AMOXI/CLAV MYLAN T
REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS IN THE INDIAN CONTEXT : AN INTRODUCTION - Saheli Women’s Resource Centre* English version of chapter that appeared in Nariwadi Rajaneeti – Sangharsha evam Mudde (Feminist Strategies – Struggles and Issues), Editors: Sadhana Arya, Nivedita Menon and Jinee Lokaneeta, (Delhi: Delhi University, March 2001) What are Reproductive Rights? Do reproductive ri
Copyright © 2010 Health Drug Pdf