If there is a free courier, the order is delivered on the day of the order or the next day. You can specify the delivery time of the order viagra australia Clear work, respectful attitude to the buyer, timely delivery.
Microsoft word - ccd4a-2220-eu-mki-instructions.doc
Care Call Mini Magnetic Door Monitor
Part of the Care Call Paging System for Carers
1. Install a 9 volt PP3 Alkaline or Lithium battery. ONLY USE ALKALINE OR LITHIUM TYPE BATTERIES. 2. When a battery is first fitted the indicator light flashes red then green several times, there is a brief pause and it then flashes
green several times. The number of green flashes in this second sequence indicates the voltage in the battery. If the light flashes red then the battery is flat and should be replaced. To repeat the battery test, remove the battery then press the Push Button. When the battery is reconnected the battery will be retested automatically. Automatic low battery signals are sent to the Pager or SignWave when the battery runs low. If the battery is low the indicator light will shine red when the unit is activated by the magnet or after the push button is pressed and released.
3. To test the unit press then release the Push Button. There will be a short delay then the indicator light will shine green and a
4. The unit will by default cause zone 1 to light on the Pager or SignWave. To change the zone (i) remove the battery (ii) press
the push button (iii) replace the battery, after the flashing red / green start up sequence the light will shine constant green, press the push button once and the indicator light will then begin flashing red. The light will flash once, then twice, then three times and so on up to 12. To set the zone number, briefly press the push button at the desired number of flashes. The indicator light shines green to confirm the selection; the battery level flashing sequence follows this. Press, then release the Push Button again to send a test signal to the Pager or SignWave.
5. Secure the Mini Monitor to a doorframe as close as possible to the edge of the door using the screws provided. It may be
necessary to mount the Monitor upside down, if mounted to a left hand opening door when secured to the inward opening side of the frame, so as the pickup area faces the edge of the door. The screw caps can be removed by pushing a screw through the back of the mounting holes. The magnet should be secured to the door using the sticky pad provided so as it passes close to the pickup area of the monitor when the door is opened or closed. It is not necessary for the magnet to be in close proximity to the pickup area when the door is closed as the unit is triggered as the magnet passes through the pickup area.
6. It is possible to introduce a trigger delay of 10, 20 or 30 seconds using control keys 5, 6 or 5 and 6 respectively. These allow
the door to be opened and closed within the set period without triggering the unit.
7. It is possible to increase the range of the system. To do this move key 5 on the Pager or SignWave to the on position. In the
case of the Pager it will be necessary to switch the Pager off for five seconds before moving key 5 to the ON position and then switch the Pager back on again.
Control Switch settings (move away from the numbers on the plastic case to switch on)
1. Control Keys 1-4 are for system coding. These must correspond to the settings on the Pager or SignWave.
2. Control Key 5 10 second delay
3. Control Key 6 20 second delay
4. Control Key 7 Must be left in the on position
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS BECAUSE OF SMALL PARTS. DO NOT APPLY MAINS POWER OR ANY VOLTAGE IN
EXCESS OF 30 VOLTS AS DAMAGE WILL RESULT. ONLY SUITABLY QUALIFIED PERSONS SHOULD ATTEMPT TO LINK THIS UNIT INTO
OTHER EQUIPMENT AND SHOULD CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION
New 2 Year Warranty
On All Care Call Products produced after 15th January, 2010
The Care Call System comprises a SignWave Receiver (with Base) or Pager Unit (with a Trickle Charger), & at least one monitor. Clofield Ltd. 19 The Bridge Business Centre, Chesterfield, England, S41 9FG. Help Line 0800-387-397, Txt 01246-572141, Fax 01246-450789 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
R………………………… Receiving Officer OMBI LA KUTAKA PASPOTI YA KENYA APPLICATION FOR A KENYA PASSPORT Signature.………………………. Stamp …………………………. Majina Kamili } Full Names Indexing Officer Tafadhali soma maagizo kwa makini kabla ya kujaza fomu Please read instructions carefully before completing the form Signa
Prof. Dr. Rüdiger Hehlmann Director III. Medizinische Klinik, Mannheim III. Medizinische Klinik Medizinische Fakultät Mannheim der Universität Heidelberg Wiesbadener Str. 7-11 68305 Mannheim 0621 383 4115 (phone) 0621 383 4201 (fax) email@example.com SCIENTIFIC VITA Assistant, Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry, Munich Research Fellow, University of Rochester, N