Deutsch Website, wo Sie Qualität und günstige https://medikamenterezeptfrei2014.com/ Viagra Lieferung weltweit erwerben.
Zufrieden mit dem Medikament, hat mich die positive Meinung kamagra kaufen Viagra empfahl mir der Arzt. Nahm eine Tablette etwa eine Stunde vor der Intimität, im Laufe der Woche.
ANN C. THOMAS
9 Caldwell Drive
• Philadelphia, PA 19106
• (215) 646-8741
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Sales and marketing oriented Pharmaceutical Industry professional providing focused education and practical experience in building a strong foundation towards a career in Pharmaceutical sales. Demonstrate broad-based strengths in:
Sales & Marketing Tactics
Customer Needs Analysis
• Exceptionally resourceful and creative, capable of innovating dynamic strategies to enhance business
growth, increase product awareness and drive profitability.
• Strong communications and relationship building skills with all levels of staff and management.
• Provide unwavering commitment to excellence; dedicated to company, team and personal success.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA, June 2001
BS, Marketing / Management; Business Commu nications Minor
Magna Cum Laude, Dean’s List, GPA 3.7
Sales Management / Sales Marketing, Marketing Research / Consumer and Buyer
Behavior, Marketing Strategy Planning and Organization, Operations Management
Special Research Project, Principles of Marketing
- Created detailed marketing study and strategic plan
of antibiotic MERREM.
Administrative Coordinator, Serevent
• Continuously expand knowledge of product, company and pharmaceutical business; gain in-depth
insight into marketing tactics through marketing classes, special projects and research.
• Evaluate product information and competitive pricing to innovate marketing strategies.
• Formulate methodologies to develop staff awareness of Serevent product. Recognized by
management for creating “Who Wants to be a Serivent” trivia game to expand staff knowledge of product.
• Distribute marketing materials throughout department.
• Cultivate strong relationships with key visitors, clients and vendors.
• Assess customers’ needs, perform “above and beyond” to fulfill needs and exceed expectations.
• Organize and direct facility production, office administration, regulatory compliance, staff training,
accounting and operations within Sterile Antibiotic Aseptic Process Facility.
• Strengthen internal communications through correspondence and regular meetings.
• Change agent for continuous process improvements.
• Oversee cost controls; consistently exceed financial target reductions; manage and track budgets.
• Develop, implement and update procedures, forms and processes.
ANN C. THOMAS
Administrative / Executive Assistant
• Provided administrative support to diverse areas of business including sales and marketing.
• Participated in planning and evaluating marketing objective for low-income recipient programs.
• Managed projects, client relations, major accounts and financial functions.
PHILADELPHIA GAS WORKS, Philadelphia,
Executive Secretary to Vice President of Marketing
• Energy Conservation Program - Coordinated mailing/distribution of informational booklets to all low
income residents of Philadelphia, to have their homes evaluated and weatherized by Non Profit Energy Conservation groups (signed up with PGW) to weatherize participants homes for the winter. Audited and ensured work completed.
• Revised program yearly to meet internal (non profit groups that did the work) and external (city of
Philadelphia. residents) customer needs.
• Held meetings with Non Profit Energy Conservation Groups to explain program and sign up new
• Assisted VP of Marketing with confidential/ issues pertaining to budgeting and strategic planning.
Executive Assistant to the Director of HMO's
• Worked with HMO’s and PPO’s on hospital, billing, payments, and coverage.
• Met with physicians to explain programs.
UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA HOSPITAL, Philadelphia, PA
Executive Secretary / Assistant to the Director of the Stern Cardiovascular Institute
• Worked with CV Doctors, residents, and student fellows regarding needs and concerns about school
• Prepared correspondence utilizing extensive medical terminology.
• Arranged and coordinated meetings with CV Doctors, residents, and student fellows for CV rounds.
• Attended Board meetings for planning of yearly student CV programs.
MAC and IBM Platforms - Proficient in Desktop Publishing, Adobe Illustrator, Page Maker, Quark Xpress, Freehand, Flat & Drum Scanner, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Works, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Front Page, Lotus 123, Ami Pro, WordPerfect, Win Zip, Corel Draw, DOS, TDMS, SAP, LIMS, PICS, dBase, Pascal, Basic, Internet Savvy
RES EXTENSA 1 por qué de vos en vos este jumento carga la palabra se despeña en cuerpo contra sombra y frágil o temida yo hube de servir el hambre en caldos tristes composturas suaves del morir: te nombro 2 ahora bebo la penumbra subo del tendón al cielo cimitarra en vos por el aciago linde - por los cuerpos - duele tu mitad febril la permanencia suave de tus manos subo 3 es de noche salgo de
DIRECTORY OF AGEING RESOURCES ON THE INTERNET This directory lists many resources on aging that are available free of charge on the Internet. They have been selected in the belief they may be useful to decision-makers involved in policy development, program planning, and service delivery related to older persons. Many provide an international perspective; others have mainly a domest