PLEASE CALL THE DAY BEFORE THE TEST (BY 3:00)
TO CONFIRM 905-723-3110
: _________________ Time
Instructions for Exercise / Persantine Perfusion Heart Test
This appointment takes 4-5 hours. If you have any questions prior to the procedure, please call the Nuclear
Medicine Clinic at 905-723-3110
. If you must cancel, please give 24 hours notice.
The Nuclear Medicine Clinic is located at 300 King Street West in Oshawa
. Cross roads Park Road and
King St. (Park Road and Bond) 2nd floor room 201
Dietary and Medication Instructions:
After checking with your doctor, please
STOP the following asthma medications:
• Aminophylline Quibron-150 Theo-24 Trental (Pentoxiflline) • Choedyl(Oxtriphylline) Slo- Bid Uniphyl Theodur (Theophylline)
Continue to take oral asthma pills and puffers such as:
• Acolet Advair Combivent Ovar Serevent Ventolin
• Atrovent Becloforte Flovent Pulmacort Singular Symbicort (cortisone
STOP beta blockers if you are having an EXERCISE(treadmil ) test
48 hours before
Your doctor may ask you to remain on this medicine: IF YOU ARE NOT SURE
Do not take: Viagra, Aggrenox or Persantine
Do not take any medication that contains CAFFEINE such as:
222 Anacin Dristan Lenotec 1,2,3 Tylenol 1,2,3,4 Sinutab with codeine
282 Asacol Exedrine Midol Vanquish Appetite control Pills
Do not drink any caf einated or decaf einated drinks such as:
Coffee Decaffeinated coffee/tea Tea Herbal Tea
No pop or sodas Do not eat chocolate.
Unless otherwise advised by your physician DO NOT TAKE
Imdur (Isosorbide mononitrate) Nitrodur 3,4,6,8 Minitran 2,4,6 Nitrong
of the test Continue to use Nitroglycerine tablets or spray under the tongue for relief of
chest pain if necessary.
Breakfast 1 hour prior to the time of your test consisting of:
Toast (NO butter or margarine), jam, juice/water No Dairy Products or Fats
Please bring all your medication with you
print them on the back of this paper .
of the test Description of the test:
• You will need to wear comfortable shoes, T-shirt, sweat pants or shorts. • Upon arrival, the technologist will complete a health questionnaire with you. • You will receive an injection in the vein of your arm. The injection contains a small
amount of radioactive material that will allow us to take pictures of your heart.
• Approximately 30-45 minutes later an IV will be started and ECG leads placed on your
• You will be asked to lie on your back and a camera will move around the bed slowly, taking
• Once these pictures are complete, you will then undergo a stress test as requested by your
physician- either exercise stress on a treadmill or drug stress with intravenous Persantine
medication while walking slowly on a treadmill(if able).
• During the stress test you will be given a second injection of radioactive material. • When this is completed you will have a 60-minute wait at which time you may have fluids
• Depending on Patients BMI (body mass index) this test may be done over a two day
Please bring this paper with you to the test MYOVIEW
SDS Number 110618 Approved/Revised 01-Feb-2005 Version 15 Material AVANDAMET SAFETY DATA SHEET 1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE SUBSTANCE/PREPARATION AND OF THE Material AVANDAMET Synonyms AVANDIA/METFORMIN COMBINATION TABLET * ROSIGLITAZONE 1 MG +METFORMIN 500 MG TABLET * ROSIGLITAZONE 2 MG + METFORMIN 500MG TABLET * ROSIGLITAZONE 4 MG + METFORMIN 500 MG TABLET *ROSIGLITAZONE 2M
Rutwiga Ingard Ortner, Christian- Jorhan- Str. 1, 85447 Fraunberg / Reichenkirchen Tel.: 0049 (0)8762 7383511, Fax: 0049 (0)8762 7383512, Email: [email protected], Internet: www.wigena.de Von Dr. John Switzer - Volltext siehe: www.ein-langes-leben.de - Thema Vitamin B12 Vitamin B12 (auch Cyanocobalamin, Hydroxycobalamin oder Methylcobalamin genannt) wird wegen seiner Farbe auch als das rote Vit