· Keep this instruction leaflet. You may need to refer to it again during treatment. Should you require any additional information, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
· If symptoms persist or in case of side effects that are not mentioned in this leaflet, see your healthcare professional.Ingredients
Tri-solve®, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bisabolol, Esculin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Boswellia
Serrata Extract, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, CI 42051, CI 19140WhatisDermalexRepairRosacea&Couperoseandwhatisitusedfor?
· Dermalex Repair is a dermatologically tested product for the treatment of rosacea and couperose skin symptoms such as redness, flushing, visible spider veins, tightened
· Dermalex Repair reduces the typical symptoms of rosacea by promoting the full restoration of the skin’s barrier function. The patented Tri-solve® technology creates a
protective film on the skin helping to restore a thick and hydrated epidermis.
· Dermalex Repair also protects the skin through specific UV filters neutralising an important trigger in the appearance of rosacea and couperose symptoms. In addition, the
cream contains well known soothing and calming ingredients and a green pigment to reduce the skin’s redness and increasing self confidence.
· Dermalex Repair Rosacea & Couperose is clinically tested by dermatologists.
· Absorbs easily, not greasy.WhatyoushouldknowbeforeapplyingDermalexRepairRosacea&Couperose
· Dermalex Repair can be applied to all skin types.
· Dermalex Repair is free from perfumes and parabens.
· No allergic reactions were documented during or after the clinical studies on this product.HowtoapplyDermalexRepairRosacea&Couperose
Always apply Dermalex Repair by following this instruction leaflet. If you have any doubt about these instructions for use, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.Instructionsforuse
· Please remove the aluminium seal underneath the screw top before use
· Apply a thin layer of Dermalex Repair Rosacea & Couperose on the affected area.
· Repeat this procedure twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.Importantwarningsandprecaution
· Never apply Dermalex Repair Rosacea & Couperose cream on a cracked or injured skin.
· Avoid contact with eyes and genitals. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
· Keep out of the reach of children.
· Stop usage in case of long lasting irritation or allergic reactions
· Store at room temperature (below 25°C). In order to guarantee its hypoallergenic qualities, Dermalex Repair Psoriasis contains the least possible preservatives and stabi-
· Do NOT expose the product to a heating source or direct sunlight! Use before the expiry date indicated on the carton and tube.
A HÁZIORVOSI ÉS SZAKORVOSI GYAKORLAT MINDENNAPI KÉRDÉSEIPOSZTINFEKCIÓZUSIRRITÁBILIS BÉL SZINDRÓMAJuhász Márk dr., Semmelweis Egyetem, Általános Orvostudományi Kar,II.sz. Belgyógyászati KlinikaA bélfertõzések után kialakuló irritábilis bél szindrómáról (IBS) elõször 1962-benszámoltak be, a jelenség kóreredetének tudományos igényességû tanulmányozásá-ra azo
PROCEDURA APERTA PER LA FORNITURA DI MEDICINALI PER LE AZIENDE SANITARIE DELL’AREA VASTA EMILIA NORD Aggiornato al 19/01/2009 ¾ Chiarimenti al 19/01/2009 Per i prodotti in asta elettronica, dove è prevista, successivamente al 30/01 una registrazione, un invito, etc così come descritto a pag 25 par. "Asta Elettronica", dobbiamo comunque inviare ora un'offerta econom