Deutsch Website, wo Sie Qualität und günstige https://medikamenterezeptfrei2014.com/ Viagra Lieferung weltweit erwerben.
Zufrieden mit dem Medikament, hat mich die positive Meinung propecia kaufen Viagra empfahl mir der Arzt. Nahm eine Tablette etwa eine Stunde vor der Intimität, im Laufe der Woche.
Microsoft word - the dangerous drugs
THE DANGEROUS DRUGS (AMENDMENT) ORDINANCE, 1960
Supplement "C" to the Gambia Gazette No. 36 of 31 August 1960
Assented to in Her Majesty's name this Twenty-sixth day of August,
K. G. S. SMITH,
Officer Administering the Government
AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND THE DANGEROUS DRUGS ORDINANCE
ENACTED by the Legislature of the Gambia, as follows:
THIS ORDINANCE may be cited as the Dangerous Drugs (Amendment)
In this Ordinance, the words "principal Ordinance" mean the Dangerous
3. Amendment of section 12 of the principal Ordinance.
Section 12 of the principal Ordinance is amended by deleting therefrom
subsection (1) and inserting the following subsection in the place thereof -
"(1) The drugs to which this Part of this Ordinance applies are -
1. Medicinal opium; 2. Any extract or tincture of cannabis (Indian hemp) and any preparation, not being a
preparation capable of external use only, made from extract or tincture of cannabis;
3. Morphine and its salts, and any solution or dilution of morphine or its salts in an
inert substance whether liquid or solid containing any proportion of morphine, and any preparation, admixture, extract or other substance (not being such a solution or dilution as aforesaid) containing not less than one-fifth of one per cent of morphine (calculated in respect of anhydrous morphine);
4. Cocaine (including synthetic cocaine) and ecgonine and their respective salts, and
any solution or dilution of cocaine or its salts in an inert substance, whether liquid or solid, containing any proportion of cocaine, and any preparation admixture, extract or other substance (not being such a solution or dilution as aforesaid) containing not less than one-tenth of one per cent of cocaine or any proportion of ecgonine;
5. Acetyldihydrocodeine; 6.
Acetyldihydrocodeinone [> thebacon ] [ href= "#f01">1/ ] ; 7. Alphameprodine; 8. Alphaprodine; 9. Bensylmorphine; 10. Betameprodine; 11. Betaprodine; 12. Diacetylmorphine (also known as diamorphine or heroin); 13. Diethylthiambutene; 14. Dihydrodesoxymorphine (also known as desomorphine); 15. Dihydromorphine; 16.
1 : 3-dimethyl-4-phenyl-4-propionyloxyhexamethyleneimine [>1,3-dimethyl-4-
phenyl-4-propionoxyhexamethyleneimine ( proheptazine) ];
1. Dimethylthiambutene; 2.
Dioxaphetyl butyrate (4-morpholine-2: 2-diphenyl ethylbutyrate) [>ethyl-4-
3. Dipipanone; 4. Ethylmethylthiambutene; 5. Hydrocodone (also known as dihydrocodeinone or dicodide); 6. Hydromorphone (also known as dihydromorphinone or dilaudide);
7. Hydroxypethidine; 8. Isomethadone; (also known as isoamidone); 9. Ketobemidone; 10. Levomethorphan; 11. Levorphanol; 12.
Methadol [> dimepheptanol ]; 13. Methadone (also known as amidone); 14.
Methadyl acetate [> acetylmethadol ]; 15.
Methyldesomorphine [> methyldesorphine ] (6-methyl-?6-desoxy-morphine); 16.
1-methyl-4-phenylpiperidine-4-carboxylic acid isopropyl ester [> properidine ]; 17.
Metopon (also known as methyldihydromorphinone [>7-methyldihydro-morphinone
18. Morphine-N-oxide (also known as genomorphine); 19. Normethadone; 20. Oxycodone (also known as dihydrohydroxycodeinone or eucodal); 21. Pethidine; 22. Phenadoxone; 23. Phenomorphan (3-hydroxy-N-phenethylmorphinan); 24. Propoxyphene (4-dimethylamino-1,2-diphenyl-3-methyl-2-propionyloxybutane
25. Racemethorphan; 26. Racemorphan; 27. Thebaine; 28. The esters of morphine (other than diacetylmorphine; ecgonine, oxycodone,
hydrocodone, hydromorphone, acetyldihydrocodeinone and dihydromorphine; the ethers of morphine, (other than benxylmorphine, codeine, ethylmorphine, and pholcodine); the morphine-N-oxide derivatives, and any other pentavalent nitrogen morphine derivatives.
For the purpose of the foregoing provision -
(i) "ecgonine" means laevo-ecgonine and includes any deri
4, PHARMA COMPLEX, B/h MARKETING YARD, Wadhwancity–363035 Phone No.:(02752) 242072,41511,241783 Fax No.: 241169 Website : www.excarelab.com Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (W.E.F. JULY – 2010) ANTIBIOTICS & ANTIBACTERIALS Product Composition (I.O.A.T.) Fasst–200-DT Fasst – 100 - DT Fasst - 50 -DT Fasst - 50 Zimetile – S – 1 Cefoperazone 500 mg.+
CHAPEL HILL ACADEMY MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION PERMISSION FORM YEARLY RENEWAL If your physician decided it is necessary for your child to receive medication during the school day, please complete the permission slip below and have your physician fill out the medication information. The medication must be brought to school on your child’s first day, in the original bottle with the pr